Register of doctoral graduates

For more information about doctoral graduates, please, enter a PIN (personal identification number), PNF (personal number of a foreigner) or FIN (personal identification number of a foreign citizen from an original ID document).


The register of doctoral graduates is kept by the Ministry of Education and Science by virtue of Art. 10, para. 2, it. 3, letter "d" of the Higher Education Act.

The register includes data about doctoral students who have acquired the educational-academic degree "Doctor" after 1 April 2010.